Friday, April 17, 2009

Fully Engaged Customer Service

OK, so I was told to go to this workshop "Fully Engaged Customer Service." I wasn't too thrilled, after all I've done this kind of work since I was a kid.

However, after participating with my colleagues for the day, I've completely changed my mind. Best workshop I've been to. Period.

We were "fully engaged" all day - learning by doing. Interacting and learning to read and use body language, voice tone, all of that. It went fast.

Cheryl Gould was the facilitator for Infopeople; I would recommend her to anyone!

4 comments:

  1. Vivian, that's awesome! I'm glad it was worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it went well! I agree, Cheryl is a fabulous presenter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you got a lot out of this workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vivian, Great to hear the workshop was useful and thanks for the kudos. You guys do excellent work every day out on the frontlines.

    Cheryl Gould

    ReplyDelete