Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I need to catch up, so

I've decided to start over and review all the things.

7 ½ Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners

Habit 1: Begin with the end in mind
Habit 2: Accept responsibility for your own learning
Habit 3: View problems as challenges
Habit 4: Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner
Habit 5: Create your own learning toolbox
Habit 6: Use technology to your advantage
Habit 7: Teach/mentor others
Habit 7 ½: Play

For me #1 is the easiest, #4 the hardest. Don't know if that's the way it is for most people, it is for me though. Play, though, that makes learning more fun, more interesting, more enticing.

Week 2 is the blog and I've done that.

Week 3 is Photo Week. I love photography, it's something I've done since I was about 8 or 9. It was fun posting the pictures of the Perry Library. It's such a cool place and I can share the pictures now. I already had a flickr account and added those photos to it.

more rehashing to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment