Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Awards & Things 2.0

I checked out a couple of the award winning web apps and picked the category of sports. (If you know me, you know why.) The app I took a look at was Team Snap which would be useful to a team manager, of, say, a baseball team or a yodeling clowns league. That was one of their examples of uses. The program allows the user to track schedules, rosters, scores and stats among other things. To get full availability one had to subscribe, but it seemed very reasonably priced. I've spent time as a gymnastics team manager and a den mother, so this was an attractive app.

YouTube first attracted me because I am a horse lover. I had heard of the performance in this video and wanted to check it out. You have to listen as well as watch - the mare is amazing. Enjoy!



1 comment: