Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Exploration is almost over.

I was quite suprised to find out that I was very familiar with most of the last few things. I only subscribe to one podcast (it's hard to find the time to listen to more than 1), to Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me, my favorite NPR show. I love to watch things on YouTube. In fact when Jonathan Sanchez threw his no-hitter a few days ago, I checked out fan reactions in the park by watching several different videos on YouTube. Very cool! I've also downloaded and listened to an audiobook The Soloist. It was available and a very good listen. Best part of downloadables (and Playaways) is no changing CDs. I like that too. (a day later: I've downloaded a second book, this time from myLibrary.)

As for SPL's website, I'm one of the updaters (is that a word?). The ability of library staff to keep the information on the site current and correct is what makes it so useful to the public. I'm a green person, so I love the color scheme. It's very contemporary looking too.

No comments:

Post a Comment