Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Twitter et al.

One of the things on the 27 things list is to tweet something. OK, I signed up for Twitter so I can get my kids' tweets, but I'm not really interested in sending any. I sent a tweet, but I'd rather receive them than send another. I can really see some really cool uses for twitter though, especially here in the library. What a great way to let subscribers know about an event they might be interested in. e.g.: painting class at fair oaks lib. scheduled for nov. 11. sign up now. (Not a real class!!!)


I like the logo though, since I've always been partial to turquoise.


Thingfo still isn't available, so I couldn't try it out. The website is clean though and looks user-friendly. Hopefully. The Civil Librarian blog is using it and I like the fact that all the apps are right there. That's a time saver.

1 comment: