Wednesday, April 22, 2009

geeksugar

On the list of 27 things, I found a reference to geeksugar (and 2 other sites). The name was interesting enough that I checked it out first. What a cool site! The entire "onsugar" family of sites looks like it's mostly for grrrls. Lots of fashion & beauty blogs and techie stuff too. You can start and maintain a blog and/or website too. Think savvysugar, petsugar, etc., etc.



In geeksugar itself, there's a list of tech stuff to consider when planning a wedding, a rundown of being a green techie and 10 reasons to subscribe to RSS feeds. ...and that's just for today.



For us grrrls, this is one to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Good, I'm glad you like that site--it was one I picked, and I was a little worried about adding anything so blatantly girly. Still, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was going to reply to this comment with a link or two of "guy stuff" to act as a counterbalance to the girly. I've decided not to link to anything I found in that quick search.

    ReplyDelete